Today pharmaceutical companies have made numerous scientific breakthroughs to victory over impotence in men and propose men with ED problems different drugs including brand and generic ones. They share the same formula and are practically 100% effective. Consider choosing Vigora tablets and change your sexual life for better.
Vigora (Sildenafil Citrate) is a Viagra equivalent. It is manufactured by German Remedies Ltd (India). Vigora is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Vigora is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). Sildenafil the main component of Vigora is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It works by helping to increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation. Sildenafil affects the response to sexual stimulation. It acts by enhancing smooth muscle relaxation using nitric oxide. This smooth muscle relaxation allows increased blood flow into certain areas of the penis, which leads to an erection.
Vigora is taken approximately 0, 5-1 hour before sexual activity. Do not take it more than once a day. The drug will not work by itself, sexual stimulation is necessary.
A fat meal may delay the time of the effect of this drug. Try not to eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you are being treated with Sildenafil. Avoid drinking alcohol, because alcohol may increase side effects of the drug.
Do not use this drug if:
- you are allergic to Sildenafil;
- you have heart problems;
- you are taking nitrates (isosorbide, nitroglycerin) or nitroprusside;
- you take another PDE5 inhibitor (tadalafil, vardenafil) or another medicine that contains sildenafil.
Some medical conditions are to be told your doctor or pharmacist especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine;
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances;
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, cavernosal fibrosis, Peyronie disease);
- blood cell problems which may increase the risk of a prolonged erection (priapism);
- if you have a history of certain eye problems;
- hearing problems;
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, lung problems;
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat, especially within the past 6 months.
Some drugs may interact with Vigora. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any medicines, especially any of the following list:
- alpha-blockers ;
- medicines for high blood pressure or nitrates;
- azole antifungals;
- HIV protease inhibitors;
- narcotic analgesics (eg, dihydrocodeine), or telithromycin.
This is not a full list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your doctor if Sildenafil may interact with other medicines that you take. Consult your doctor before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Possible side effects of Vigora:
Consult your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome for you:
- stuffy nose;
- upset stomach.
Seek medical help at once if any of these more serious side effects of the drug occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue);
- chest pain;
- fast or irregular heartbeat;
- memory loss;
- numbness of an arm or leg;
- one-sided weakness;
- painful or prolonged erection;
- severe or persistent vision changes;
- sudden decrease or loss of hearing;
- sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes.
Store Vigora away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep the drug out of the reach of children and away from pets.